$500 Grant for Restaurant Workers
The Restaurant Employee Relief Fund, will provide $500 grants to restaurant industry employees who have been adversely impacted by COVID-19, financially, whether through a decrease in wages or loss of employment.
- Worked on a part- or full-time basis in the restaurant industry for at least 90 days in the past year
- Have had a primary source of income in the restaurant industry for the last year
- Have experienced a decrease in needed wages or loss of job on or after March 10, 2020 which these grant funds will help offset;
- Live in the United States, an overseas U.S. military base, or any U.S. territory
- Are over the age of legal majority in their U.S. state or territory.