Right now, new openings are available at select areas for the National Consumer Panel, a well-known research panel that rewards you with points and all sorts of prizes just for telling them what you buy and how much you spend! All you gotta do is download their app and apply for the program if available in your area. Then, if you’re selected, just start scanning away the barcodes while your shopping – easy peasy!
Here’s How To Apply:
- Click Here to Download the NCP App
(Please note this link will only work from mobile devices)
- Enter your zip code
(If available in your area, you’ll be able to download the app)
- Install the app and open it
- Click on the blue “Join Here” link
- Take a short survey
- If selected as a member, you’ll be able to use your app to scan barcodes
- Start scanning to earn!
The National Consumer Panel is a panel made up of consumers whose opinions help manufacturers and retailers make decisions on what products to develop or improve and sell in the market. As a panelist member, you’re expected to scan the barcodes on all products you purchase, as well as record where you shopped and how much you paid. Then just transmit all of the shopping data you recorded to NCP once a week. You also will have the opportunity to take surveys and earn points for completing those, as well.
Here’s What You Get Out Of It:
- You’re awarded points for each week you participate on the panel
(The longer you stay, the more you’ll earn!)
- Points can be redeemed on Nielsen’s gift catalog products and gift cards
- You’ll also earn entries into a variety of sweepstakes that are held weekly, monthly, and quarterly
The quarterly Grand Prize drawing at NCP is worth $20,000, and there are tons of reward possibilities, including an Apple Watch, Sony PlayStation, Nikon camera and all sorts of Gift Cards – good luck!