FREE Money When You Open ING Direct Bank Account
ING is offering their Independence Day Sale from now through July 3rd. You can get $152 for opening a checking account, and $27.76 for opening a money account. The checking account requires you to make 5 purchases with the electric orange card within 45 days to get $76, and to get the other $76 you have to make 2 direct deposits by August 31. The Money account requires you to use the card within 30 days. They also have a kids savings account that requires no purchase or deposit, and will deposit $17.76 into the account for FREE! Either you or the child must be a new customer to get it. Click here to sign up now, the promotion ends on 7/3 at midnight et.
How The “Money” Works:
• Open MONEY June 30th – July 3rd and make 1 Card transaction (signature, PIN-based or with PayPassTM) using your MONEY Card within 30 days. Keep in mind, the teen gets the Card.
• Your $27.76 bonus will be automatically deposited into your account on day 35.
• There’s no minimum deposit amount required. 0.25% variable Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 07/13/2011.
• Oh, and no need to enter a Reference Code when you open MONEY. We’ll take care of everything.
How Kids Savings Works:
• Open a Kids Savings Account with a new Customer June 30th – July 3rd and we’ll put a $17.76 bonus into your new account.
• Only available when you open a new account with at least one new Customer (either you or the kiddo must be a new Customer to
• ING DIRECT and yes, the kiddo must be under 18 years old).
• $17.76 bonus starts earning interest upon account opening, and is available for withdrawal after 30 days.
• There’s no minimum deposit amount required. 0.80% variable Annual Percentage Yield effective as of 01/06/2012.