Score a Free NeilMed Sinus Rinse or Neti Pot (with Quiz Answers)
Here is an offer where you can score a FREE NeilMed Sinus Rinse or Neti Pot (you pick the one you would rather have at the beginning)! You will need to select brochure #p1886b, and then score an 18 of 20 on the short quiz to score this for FREE!
We made scoring this one a lot easier and are providing you with the correct answers to the Quiz!
QUIZ QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- What time of year is worst for nasal allergies? Answer: Spring
- Which of the following can be shown to directly worsen chronic sinus congestion? Answer: Smoking
- Sinusitis, inflammation of the lining of sinuses, and Rhinitis, inflammation of the lining of nasal passages, may develop due to… Answer: Allergic Reactions
- Which of the following are NOT symptoms of chronic or acute sinusitis? Answer: Palpitations
- How many pairs of craniofacial (head and face) sinus cavities are there? Answer: Four
- There are four sinus cavities that are located in the head and face: the Frontal, Ethmoid, Sphenoid, and ____________ Sinuses. Which of the following correctly fills in the blank? Answer: Maxillary
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse is considered as the potential first line of treatment for the symptomatic relief of… Answer: Acute and chronic nasal and sinus condition
- Symptoms of sinusitis include… Answer: All of the above
- NeilMed Sinus Rinse mixture packets contain the following preservative(s)… Answer: None
- Large volume saline irrigation is defined as instillation of saline as which of the following quantities per nostril or nasal passage? Answer: Options 2 and 3
- The best improvement of sinonasal excess mucus symptom was shown with…
Answer: Combination of Nasal corticosteroid sprays and large volume saline irrigation using NeilMed Sinus Rinse Kit.
- By which manner does the NeilMed NasaFlo NetiPot function? Answer: Gravity flow method
- How does the NeilMed Sinus Rinse squeeze bottle function? Answer: Positive pressure by gently squeezing the soft bottle.
- The NeilMed SinuGator pulsatile irrigator works by… Answer: Pressing the switch and creating battery powered pulsating pumping of saline from the reservoir.
- What kind of water source is safe to use for nasal saline irrigation ? Answer: Previously boiled and cooled down water.
- Which of the following water choice(s) are generally considered as safe or good to use for nasal irrigation? Answer: All of the above
- Large volume, low pressure (LVLP) saline nasal irrigation is considered the… Answer: First line of treatment for rhinitis and sinusitis.
- Large volume and low-pressure nasal irrigation devices can be a part of daily hygiene just like brushing your teeth, washing your hands, or showering. Answer: True
- A recent study on saline nasal irrigations with corticosteroid therapy resulted in… Answer: Significantly improved nasal symptoms than corticosteroid sprays alone
- Nasal irrigation through NeilMed Sinus Rinse or NasaFlo NetiPot is safe for pregnant women. Answer: True